What You Should Know before Hiring a Concrete Company?
Concrete Restoration and Repair in Edmonton: Questions to Ask
The best way to ascertain whether a contractor is the right one is to ask plenty of questions. The following questions may enable you to determine whether a concrete company is right for you:
- How Much Experience Do You Have? If a concrete service has only been in business for six months, you could be taking a serious risk with your time and budget. A company that has been in business for decades will have stood the test of time.
- Do You Have Proof of Licensing? The company you work with should be properly licensed. A contractor should also be willing to show proof of licensing upon request.
- Are You Insured? Do not work with a company that cannot provide proof of insurance. If you do, and a mishap or injury occurs on your property, you could be held liable.
- What Training and Experience Do You Offer? Your contracting team should be able to describe the training that each of the individuals has had. Likewise, they should be willing to discuss the kind of projects they have worked on previously. They should also provide references if you wish to see them.
Questions Specific to Your Edmonton Concrete Project
Other questions might be more specifically tailored to the work you have available:
- What Is Your Estimate? Once an individual or team has assessed your project, they should be able to provide a general estimate. If they cannot or will not do that, you have no assurance of a price range. Make sure that you get an estimate in writing. Verbal promises are difficult to prove.
- Which Issues Will You Correct? Concrete is a very durable material. However, certain projects may require repairs after the initial installation. Concrete driveways, for example, have a tendency to crack after being poured. Be sure that your contractor will make any necessary repairs due to installation issues, and get that guarantee in writing.
You can reach us at 780-469-1234 today for more information about our concrete repair and restoration services. You can also get an estimate online.
If you have concerns or questions, you are welcome to call our toll-free number and speak with our team at 1-866-661-OSCO (6726).